If you or your loved one is dealing with incontinence and Medicaid, an understanding voice on the other end of a phone line can bring tremendous relief.
When you call HDIS Medicaid, you’ll always speak with a compassionate, highly trained professional. They not only understand bladder control issues and the workings of Medicaid, but your concerns, too. Whether you call once or many times, you’ll always receive our utmost respect, while we answer your questions, recommend products, send you samples, or simply listen.
Since 1986, HDIS Medicaid has been a Medicaid-approved provider of home-delivered incontinence and related personal care products. We’ve helped thousands of adults, youth, and children receive incontinence products that are just right for their special needs and completely paid for by Medicaid.
You inspire us to give our best, and we are committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our services. That commitment shows in our accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC).
To make your life easier, we also provide
- Direct Medicaid billing
- We will work with your doctor to obtain your prescriptions
- Fast and free shipping, right to your doorstep
- Knowledgeable product consultation
- Extensive, in-stock product selection
- Product samples to determine what works best for you
- Personalized service (you can always talk with the same person)
- Education materials to help you manage incontinence
- Wide product selection for containment, skin care, cleanup, and more
- Email and Fax options for communicating
- Privacy protection, per HIPAA and Medicaid regulations
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Why wait? Contact us today and you’ll soon know the relief of having quality incontinence products delivered right to your door, as regular as clockwork.
Our friendly, knowledgeable Medicaid Specialists are waiting to help with your incontinence product needs, and most important, to take one more worry off your plate. HDIS Medicaid serves Medicaid recipients in many states. To find out if we are an approved provider in your state give us a call at 1-800-367-8360.
To our valued customers…we want to ensure uninterrupted shipments of your incontinence products. Please call us as soon as possible when any of the following occur:
- You move and have a new address
- Your Medicaid status changes, such as when you become part of a managed care plan
- You will be entering the care of a nursing home or hospital
- You change doctors
- Your product needs change
- Insurance status changes
Please keep our number with your important healthcare information.
We at HDIS Medicaid realize how much thought and energy goes into the care of a child or adult with different abilities or into the care of an aging parent. The customers whom we are privileged to serve have made us more aware of how fortunate we are, and SO WE STRIVE:
- To make life easier for our customers
- To give everyone the same quality of service as we would to our own families
- To ensure that they are treated with the utmost dignity and respect
- To be as flexible as possible in our processes and policies
- To go that extra mile, that extra hour, that added step, that they might have a better quality of life, because we care